Sunday, September 23, 2012

Product Review - Embellish Magnetic Scrapbooking

I love, love, love this new product.  I don't have time to do scrapbooking, but I love showing off pictures and I love to decorate for the holidays.



This product allows you to show off your pictures while decorating at the same time.  There are magnets available for so many occasions.  Weddings, babies, various holidays, sports, musical interests and so on.

And the colors can be done to coordinate with your decor, school colors or other interests.



I made these frames for my in-laws for Mother's Day and Father's Day.  My mother-in-law teaches music education and her school colors are red and black.  My father-in-law is much more "rustic" so his was the more metal look.


You can also make home decor with them.  Does your family have a favorite saying?  Words are available in different sayings.

Have I told you how much I love this product?

Check out the Magnetic Scrapbook Store to find great products.  If you have a particular interest that you don't find on the site, call 1-877-848-8300.  You can also check out the Facebook page to get more ideas.

Have fun with it.  There are so many possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment