Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Product Review - Ultra Extreme Gel Eyeliner

I have tried a product that I absolutely LOVE!!

I've spent money on eyeliner that promised to last all day. They did not lived up to their promises.

I checked out a new to us store.  Ulta Beauty.  This store just opened in our area a couple of months ago. I like it for several reasons.  One is that they carry many of the name brands such as Revlon, Cover Girl and various others.  But, they also carry their own brand, which is where I found this great eyeliner.

This is a gel/creme eyeliner, so you will need an eyeliner brush to apply it, but it really does last.  At the end of a 16 to 18 hour day, it's still there.  And I have active days.  I can be working in a warehouse, running errands, meetings at church, working with a youth group, and it's still there at the end of the day.

Better yet, it washes off easily at the end of the day.

It costs $10 and comes in various shades, but it's worth it to me to have a product that actually lasts.

Another reason that I like Ulta is that they are big supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  More to come on that in another blog.

Meanwhile, check out this product.  I think you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment