Sunday, October 2, 2011

Product Review - Olay Facial Hair Removal Duo

I received this product as a freebie from Olay.  I was thrilled that it was a full size product, not just a sample size.

I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.  There are various symptoms with this, and one of them is excess facial hair.  Isn't that thrilling?

Women have facial hair.  Some have fine and light hair, others dark and coarse hair.  You know the ones... the women with a "mustache."  We wish we could get rid of it.

Well ladies, here is your option!

There is one thing that makes this product very unique.  The first thing you do is apply a "balm" to your skin. It comes in a twist up tube that looks similar to lipstick or lipgloss.  Put it anywhere you are going to use the hair remover, then rub it in for about 20 seconds.

Next, apply the removal cream and leave it on for the indicated amount of time.  If you have dark and/or coarse hair, go for the longer time.

Then wipe off the cream.  It's that simple.

However, the balm makes a big difference.  Anytime I use a facial hair remover, my skin gets red and flaky.  That didn't happen after using this.  I just had nice smooth skin.

It's a little pricey at about $22.50 - $25.00, depending on where you buy, but it's a good product. (Made me extra glad I got the full size one free.)

I give it a two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment